Benefits of study in the UK
The United Kingdom has a reputation for world-class education and research. The UK higher education degrees and qualifications are recognised by employers and academics worldwide. Students get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers.
Going to university in the UK is a great way to expand your knowledge, meet new people, experience a new culture, and enjoy new experiences. You’ll get plenty of support at university, and a chance to experience a great student lifestyle. Whatever your interests, there’s a huge range of clubs and societies, as well as a diverse social life on offer.
- Choose from over 50,000 courses, in more than 25 subject areas.
- UK courses are generally shorter than other countries, helping to reduce overall tuition fees and accommodation costs.
- The tuition fees vary depending on the university or college and course you choose. You may be able to get financial help with your tuition fees, or a scholarship.
- It can be possible to work while you study too – find out more from UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) and the UK Council for International Student Affairs (UKCISA).
- The UK has a multicultural society, with a rich diversity of cultures, languages, and faiths.
Discover some of the best universities and colleges in the United Kingdom
- BPP university
- coventry university
- ESSEX university
- middlesex university
- northampton university
- northumbria university
- teesside university
- demontfort university
- hertfordshire university
- london south bank
- wolverhampton university
- greenwich university
- ULSTER university
- birmingham city university